But now there’s an alternative.”
For decades now landlords have had two choices. Manage their own properties or pay a letting agent to do it. But now there is a new way for landlords to find tenants and manage their rental property professionally.
No Agent’s innovative technology and in-house property expertise offers landlords a simpler, flexible and low-fee way to manage everything from start to finish.
Find out how our technology and personal service are ideal for landlords with smaller portfolios.
Read how our property and tenant management platform is an affordable way to run a larger portfolio.
Do you know about the latest regulations? See how we’re the affordable way to get compliant.
See how we enable overseas landlords to easily control and monitor their investment from afar.
No upfront fees until your tenants move in
We fully manage properties for much less
You decide how much we manage
None! You can cancel for free at any time
Our unique technology changes how property is managed
- Landlord Game Changer with Amazing Service
Like most landlords I can tell many a tale of woe involving both tenants and lettings agents. For my small one-bed flat in South East London I went down the well trodden path of inviting a big well known lettings agent to view the property and put it on the market. They wanted to charge me £2300 for the privilege of let only!
- Excellent service
As an overseas landlord I am very pleased with the level of service provided by No Agent. Marketing my property, selecting tenants and responding to requests has never been so simple with No Agent. I literally had nothing to do after my initial phone call with Montana who took care of everything. They make managing your UK property from abroad a complete breeze. I could not recommend them enough to independent landlords looking for a full-service agent at a reasonable fee. A breath of fresh air in the property space.
- First class service
Very pleased with the speed to find a tenant and the service i get for a very good price. If the service remains the same i can’t see why anyone would use a traditional agent.
- A landlords view“I’m a landlord with them and they manage a flat of mine in London. Good communication about any problems and they organised the photos, plan and viewings well.”
- Putting trust back into the lettings market
“This company has a unique idea that is set to revolutionise the lettings market. From personal experience, I have not only found them very helpful and responsive in day to day activities but also very knowledgeable and insightful in times of challenge and change, such as running webinars in reaction to the section 24 changes, outlining landlords options and impacts.”
- Letting agent“This company found us a tenant in a very flooded market in the centre of Sheffield my only negative point was that the representative was not there to meet the cleaner to let them in and if I hadn’t had a keysafe set up at the front door they wouldn’t have been able to do it. Definitely 100% better than our last letting agent. We’ve achieved a much better price and paying a lot less than before. Also the agent seems much more up to date with the current laws. So overall I’d give 95/10”
- NoAgent provided a friendly service
“NoAgent provided a friendly and professional customer service; particularly from account managers Montana and Shea.”
- Don’t look any further
“NoAgent have helped me find reliable tenants, at incredible speed and were able to turn around an offer to move in less than 3 working days!
Since my tenants moved in I have had no issues. I sleep well at night knowing my property is managed by competent people and a proactive team.“
- Clear Savings & Great Service
“We are very happy with the service No Agent has provided us. As first time landlords we were apprehensive to use someone online. After a chat with Max we thought we would try it. I am not only happy with the service but we have also saved a significant amount of money. The whole team are very friendly and nothing seems like too much trouble.“