- Full property management service for only £55 pcm/property in London and £35 pcm/property anywhere else in England. There are no hidden fees.
- A single contact point for your entire portfolio: your dedicated property manager.
- See the real-time status of all your properties on a single page accessible round the clock, from anywhere in the world.
- A clean, easy-to-access document trail for all viewings, references, credit checks, AST contracts and compliance reminders.
- Repairs and maintenance handled 24/7 online or on phone, using your prefered suppliers or one your pick from our panel quote system.
- Great Service
No Agent have been great to work with. The platform is clear and simple to use and the staff have been great to work with. I have mainly been dealing with Sophia and Rich who have been very helpful throughout and managed to let 3 properties at asking price with good tenants. No need to pay for a traditional agent when you can get the same product for much less. Highly recommend.
- We are very happy with the service
We are very happy with the service we have had and would like to give a special thank you and commendation to Mr James Rudge a member of your staff who help us tremendously thanks once again to you all the service was great
- Turnkey solution for private landlords
Having been a private landlord until now it was great to have No Agent now. They have taken the grudge of finding new tenants, arranging and organizing viewings (with the old ones) out of the process of a flat changing hands. For people who don’t want to pay the high street fat cats this is just the right tool. For people with other commitments without the time to do-it-all-themselves it’s a life saver. As someone who no longer lives in proximity, or in fact anywhere near the flat that No Agent started to manage it was a complete turnaround of how it all worked out. So grateful!
- First class service
I have over the 15+ years of being a landlord used all the big agents in London and I have to say I have found No Agent to be the best. Initially I was sceptical for a couple of reasons. There were a new company and I was unsure of their track record and their charges are VERY reasonable. I eventually decided to give them a go and I have to say I don’t regret it and I am so please with the service I receive. Their prices are up front with no hidden extra costs and the communication that i have received from they surpasses anything I have had from other agencies. They also have a very reasonably priced team of tradesman. Overall I am extremely happy with the service that No Agent provide and would recommend that you give them a try.
- Landlord Game Changer with Amazing Service
Like most landlords I can tell many a tale of woe involving both tenants and lettings agents. For my small one-bed flat in South East London I went down the well trodden path of inviting a big well known lettings agent to view the property and put it on the market. They wanted to charge me £2300 for the privilege of let only!
- Excellent service
As an overseas landlord I am very pleased with the level of service provided by No Agent. Marketing my property, selecting tenants and responding to requests has never been so simple with No Agent. I literally had nothing to do after my initial phone call with Montana who took care of everything. They make managing your UK property from abroad a complete breeze. I could not recommend them enough to independent landlords looking for a full-service agent at a reasonable fee. A breath of fresh air in the property space.
- First class service
Very pleased with the speed to find a tenant and the service i get for a very good price. If the service remains the same i can’t see why anyone would use a traditional agent.
- A landlords view“I’m a landlord with them and they manage a flat of mine in London. Good communication about any problems and they organised the photos, plan and viewings well.”
- Putting trust back into the lettings market
“This company has a unique idea that is set to revolutionise the lettings market. From personal experience, I have not only found them very helpful and responsive in day to day activities but also very knowledgeable and insightful in times of challenge and change, such as running webinars in reaction to the section 24 changes, outlining landlords options and impacts.”
- Letting agent“This company found us a tenant in a very flooded market in the centre of Sheffield my only negative point was that the representative was not there to meet the cleaner to let them in and if I hadn’t had a keysafe set up at the front door they wouldn’t have been able to do it. Definitely 100% better than our last letting agent. We’ve achieved a much better price and paying a lot less than before. Also the agent seems much more up to date with the current laws. So overall I’d give 95/10”