No Agent isn’t a traditional lettings agent.
If you’re looking to rent a property through No Agent, this is how it works:
- Request details about the property you want to view on Rightmove or Zoopla.
- If your profile matches the landlord’s, we will get in touch to schedule your viewing.
- If the landlord accepts your offer, we’ll start working on your references and credit check immediately.
- We reference and credit check all prospective tenants.
- We will send you a detailed info about Reference and Credit Checks.
- Some landlords prefer to handle this stage themselves.
- If we handle your move in, this may include appointing an inventory clerk, performing identity and Right to Rent checks and handing over keys.
- No Agent will be your first point of contact for almost everything related to your tenancy.
- We’re 24/7, so if you have any issue to report reach out on 0330 999 1234.
- We’ll always check with the landlord first, but we’ll resolve issues and repairs as quickly as possible.
- We collect rent on behalf of your landlord via Direct Debit.
- Your rental payment information will be shared with Experian and will help you establish or build credit history. You can find out more about this here.
Outstanding service by James. I called last week without a property in mind. I told James my ideal property. Within 10 minutes he came back with the perfect property. I have now put an offer on it and waiting to hear back from the landlord.
Excellent from start to finish
Excellent from start to finish!
Super easy to deal with and very helpful over the phone!
Made the renting process super easy!!
Helpful and ProfessionalSee full testmonial
I have been dealing with Michelle .. and through out the termination of my contract at the property she has been so helpful,professional and has kept me up to date with everything
Thank you once again Michelle.